Monday, June 10, 2013


Hello and here's the route !!   How exciting !!   I believe I've never been in Idaho nor at any of the airports on our route.    Since we start in Pasco, WA, our first adventure will be flying to the Start.   


 AIR   RACE   CLASSIC   2013 

arc



Tomorrow, I plan to leave home before 5:30 am to depart Grant County airport (KSVC) by 6:15 for Ft. Collins, CO.   I do not expect anyone except my dear Bill to be there to see me off.   The very early departure is to get a bit ahead of expected winds in La Vegas, my mid-flight stop, and predicted winds late in the day in Ft. Collins.     Granddaughter Cara will take a commercial flight from Pittsburgh to Denver tomorrow.  Then, we three will have a day together at Lydia and Marc's home before heading west to Pasco.  

2 comments: